Lifeguarding / First Aid / CPR / AED
(Valid 2 years)
Sat, Nov 4, 2017 - 8am to 6pm
Sun, Nov 5, 2017 - 8am to 6pm
The Cove Waterpark
4310 Camino Real
Riverside, CA 92509
Upon completion of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding course students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies in addition to providing professional-level care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services (EMS) personnel take over.
- Complete the online portion
- Must be at least 15 years of age on or before the last day of class
- Swim 300 yards (12 laps) continuously using freestyle or breaststroke
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs. Head must remain above the water.
- Complete the following event within 1 minute and 40 seconds: Swim 20 yards, retrieve a 10 pound weight from a depth of 7 feet, swim back 20 yards while holding the weight with both hands. Exit the water without using a ladder or steps. Goggles may not be used.
Call 888-988-ADMI (2364 ext 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for group discount and pricing.